From 4th July 2020 we will be open for drinks only between 12 – 9
If everything goes to plan, we will re-open our Restaurant & B&B on Thursday 16th July. Due to social distancing restrictions, this will be for advance bookings only. To be updated on our final re-opening plans when they are confirmed, please join our mailing list
To help us keep everyone safe, please follow this policy when visiting us
- We are required to collect details of all customers entering the pub for the purposes of assisting NHS Track & Trace for Coronavirus. You will need to complete a simple sign in form before we can serve you.
- Please do not enter the pub if you are unwell, or if you have been in contact with Covid-19 in the last 14 days.
- Please follow the signage for the one way system around the pub.
- Please use the hand sanitiser provided on entry and exit.
- Please keep a minimum distance of 2 metres from other customers and staff whenever possible.
- You must remain seated at all times when indoors. We will provide a full table service for both food and drinks. There is no service at the bar.
- Please pay by contactless whenever possible.
- If you are visiting us for food, please book in advance. We will not be able to serve you if you haven’t booked.
- We are required to limit numbers, both inside and in the garden. Whilst we will do our best to accommodate you for drinks, at busy times you may need to queue until space becomes available.
- We have introduced strict new hygiene and cleaning procedures.
- Please be patient with our staff. They are working hard to serve you as safely as possible.
Thank you for your cooperation.