From 17th May 2021 the pub, kitchen & B&B will be fully re-opened.
To help us keep everyone safe, please follow this policy when visiting us
- You must wear a face covering at all times, except when seated at your table.
- We are required to collect details of all individual customers entering the pub for the purposes of assisting NHS Track & Trace for Coronavirus. You will need to complete a simple sign in form before we can serve you.
- Please do not visit us if you are unwell, or if you have been in contact with Covid-19 in the last 14 days.
- Please follow the signage for the one way system around the pub.
- Please use the hand sanitiser provided regularly.
- Please keep a minimum distance of 2 metres from other customers and staff whenever possible.
- You must remain seated at all times. We will provide a full table service for both food and drinks. There is no service at the bar.
- In line with current legislation, we are unable to accommodate groups of more than six people or two households.
- If you are visiting us for food, please book in advance. We may not be able to accommodate you if you haven’t booked.
- We are required to limit numbers, both inside and in the garden. Whilst we will do our best to accommodate you for drinks, at busy times you may need to queue until space becomes available.
- We have introduced strict new hygiene and cleaning procedures.
- Please be patient with our staff. They are working hard to serve you as safely as possible.
Thank you for your cooperation.